Tuesday, December 29, 2009
From the Database Management, select Add Mailbox Database copy.
Select a target mailbox server
Verify the completion
On EXB2, mailbox copy has started.
Do the same for the EXB2/DB2
Isn't this easy?
1. Install "Network Load Balancing" feature on each CAS+HT servers.
2. Setup the NLB (in my case my nlb name is "webmail.demo.local"), exf1 and exf2 are the members, also add it to DNS.
3. set a new client access array using new-ClientAccessArray command, it will be used among outlook clients (MAPI) to connect to the exchagne 2010 servers.
Monday, December 28, 2009
1. Install .net Framwork 3.5 SP1, you can download the full package version from here
2. Install Windows Remote Management (WinRM) 2.0 and Windows PowerShell V2, download it from here
3. On servers that will host the Hub Transport or Mailbox server role, install the Microsoft Filter Pack. Download it from here
4. Run "ServerManagerCmd -ip Exchange-MBX.xml -Restart" from the scripts folder on a exch 2010 installation CD.
5. Prepare schema by running "setup /PrepareSchema"
6. Prepare AD by running "setup /preparead" (setup /PrepareAD will automatically perform the PrepareLegacyExchangePermissions )
7. Prepare domain
Run setup /PrepareDomain or setup /pd to prepare the local domain
Run setup /PrepareAllDomains or setup /pad to prepare all domains in your organization.